Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by andyotaylor on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 pm



This shit was hard to watch.
avatar
andyotaylor

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-27
Location : Scotland

http://www.youtube.com/user/andyotaylor

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by GrownAssNigger on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

andyotaylor wrote:

This shit was hard to watch.

Mayhem Miller is good for the sport, cause MMA isn't a Sport.
avatar
GrownAssNigger
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by Ravishing Rick Ryan on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 pm

I understand its like an act in all to promote the movie. But in all seriousness, he's gone total bat shit crazy. Get back on the meds dude. And, Get back to fighting. Even if its lousy.

Ravishing Rick Ryan

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 35
Location : In Ya Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by andyotaylor on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 am

GrownAssNigger wrote:
andyotaylor wrote:

This shit was hard to watch.

Mayhem Miller is good for the sport, cause MMA isn't a Sport.

Yeah, and wwe is real and Here Comes The Boom is a documentary.
avatar
andyotaylor

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-27
Location : Scotland

http://www.youtube.com/user/andyotaylor

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by andyotaylor on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Ravishing Rick Ryan wrote:I understand its like an act in all to promote the movie. But in all seriousness, he's gone total bat shit crazy. Get back on the meds dude. And, Get back to fighting. Even if its lousy.

You can tell from the get go in the interview he's frustrated as hell even behind the act.
avatar
andyotaylor

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-27
Location : Scotland

http://www.youtube.com/user/andyotaylor

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by ConditKiLLa on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm

andyotaylor wrote:
Ravishing Rick Ryan wrote:I understand its like an act in all to promote the movie. But in all seriousness, he's gone total bat shit crazy. Get back on the meds dude. And, Get back to fighting. Even if its lousy.

You can tell from the get go in the interview he's frustrated as hell even behind the act.

i noticed that too.... as if he were in some kind of trance, mind running 100mph, worried about something, but at the same time, trying to hold on to a schtick
avatar
ConditKiLLa
Under Carder
Under Carder

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayhem Miller is at another level of crazy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum