Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Mma today what's your opinion??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mma today what's your opinion??

Post by MetalMMa on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Fuck Carlos condit, fuck gsp, fuck Anderson silva & fuck 90% of Greg Jackson fighters
These guys are known cheaters And the very essiance of fighters killing the sport of mma. I'd rather watch two homeless bums fight over a subway sandwich then see them continually RAPE the sport. I understand that in the game today you CAN'T afford a loss (thanks to Dana white) he pumped his fighters up so much that now if they lose there shit in the eyes of these so called fans. The mma fan comuntiy are the trash and scum of the combat sports world, if a fighter gives it his all and goes out with his shield then I'd support this guy no netter what.

MetalMMa
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Re: Mma today what's your opinion??

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 am

MetalMMa wrote:Fuck Carlos condit, fuck gsp, fuck Anderson silva & fuck 90% of Greg Jackson fighters
These guys are known cheaters And the very essiance of fighters killing the sport of mma. I'd rather watch two homeless bums fight over a subway sandwich then see them continually RAPE the sport. I understand that in the game today you CAN'T afford a loss (thanks to Dana white) he pumped his fighters up so much that now if they lose there shit in the eyes of these so called fans. The mma fan comuntiy are the trash and scum of the combat sports world, if a fighter gives it his all and goes out with his shield then I'd support this guy no netter what.

dead on point. . .
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://alldaymma.americantalk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Never Die on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 pm

op said it best, I couldnt say it any better myself

Pride Never Die

Back to top Go down